Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Thanks a lot to my first followers...

I am really thankful to Jeevan and Basanth for being first in my followers list. I never asked any of friends to join my followers list. I am really thankful for their choice :)

Jeevan Arra, from Karimnagar, I met him in the train when I was going for PhD registration for the first time. Stayed in his for two before I got my dormitory room. We have been great friends since then. We both hail from same place, and met through a common friend during graduation and lucky to spend excellent days at IIT Roorkee. Highly talent yet simple man, I ever met. A good listener and supporter all the time. Thanks G1 for the support again :)

Basanth Renukarya, from Aldore in Karnataka, India. I met him during M.Tech. A rich, handsome, sensible and caring guy. I had really great time with him. He always gave high support and courage me to move forward. Shown his trust on me, that I can go to best schools in the world. A good friend for life time. His English language skills are far ahead of me and I wish to read him too :)

I will remain thankful to you these people for rest of my blogging, which is may rest of my life :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks, dude!!

I still remember the day we met on train. You were so reluctant to get on the train, as you have just completed the Master's and had to rush to Roorkee with so little time left to spend at home.
The journey to Roorkee in winter used to suck! Remember the weather when we reached Roorkee?
All the days at Roorkee were awesome, weren't they?

Zahid said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zahid said...

Yes Jeevan, you are absolutely right. It was winter and smoke from toilet is still in my mind.
I still remember everything, my parents came to station to give me a sendoff. I was really unhappy because never stayed at home more than two days before I left for Roorkee.

But I believe, in return Roorkee paid much more for our sacrifices :)
I love Roorkee and time I spend there :)