Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My prepration sucks :(

My last post was in 28 Dec 2008. It was the day when i decided to start preparing for GMAT seriously. But I never started so seriously. Went home for two weeks in Jan 09 and after coming back struck with huge office issues.

Finally The Almighty God shown mercy on me and company started felxible timing at work ( I got lucky again). Since last week started using morning 1.30 to 2 hrs time at library and happy to see the progress. I hope this will go great :)

Unfortunately I did not take any practice test, as I am really worried that this will hurt my enthusiasm to go ahead. I decided to go through the material once and take the first prep. test. I think I will take my first prep. test this weekend for sure :)

I m an average student since my school days but did really good in Masters and PhD. I want to have really great score to go to top 10 business schools.

I think need to be:

1. More sincere
2. Honest for my preparation
3. Consistent
4. Determinant

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck to you, Zahed. I am sure you are going to make it to the top B-school.