Monday, April 27, 2009

Plans for rest of this year....

I strongly believe in planning and whenever I had a written plan i made it. Specially i can not forget the case of my PhD. I planed for finish it in three years, wrote a realistic (for me ;) ) map and finally submitted thesis a month in spare :).

Here I go with the plan for my rest of the year.

This year I need to bring 3 blogs up to the popularity of 100 unique visitors a day.

This is planning for my blog. ( I will spend an hour everyday to do some research and write blog)

1. Post at least 10 articles about personal management tips by 10th May 2009.
(a) Goals
(b) Planning
(c) Motivation
(d) Determination & Consistency
(e) Focus
(f) Learning
(g) Time management
(h) Balancing life
(i) Assessment and evaluation
(j) Contributing

I will concentrate on these topics and very specific to support my upcoming blog for PhD students.

2. GMAT is the job i need to take care once I m done with my first task. Prepare, prepate... practice, practice and practice.. No compromise..... (Oh god help me)

3. Another interesting and research oriented blog is about Muslim Marriages: Issues and Guidance. I need to do a lot of research on this as this also include some Islamic ruling and laws.

4. This is going to be one of most interesting blog. Truly focusing on PhD students, addressing their basic needs and issues problems and solution. for more details on this please visit professional activity blog :)
(I will start posting on this in the month JUNE 2009.)

2 comments:

Mohammad Rafiuddin said...

Your plan to help PhD students is highly appreciable. Those who stand for their lofty goals with unflinching struggle are really great.

Chinar Pathak said...

I strongly appreciate your achievement of Doctoral Degree in 3 years, as a matter of fact, I also decided to do it in 3 years. (Almighty, Family n Friends bless me with the support of my guide).

All The Best for your GMAT preparation. And thanks in advance for the blog on Ph.D students like me.

Chinar Pathak,
Daegu, Korea.