Monday, August 17, 2009

Ramdan 2009 plans and targets


Ramdan
is coming and inshallah I want to make best use of it inshallah. Want to make it a wonderful learning experience and a tension free, holistic progress, Inshallah. I made targets and a rough sketch to achieve them. I may intensify few activities time to time based on mod and inclination.

The most important thing was to set realistic and achievable targets, and also need to maintain the balance between work and religiousness. As I m at the verge of finishing a project and will get some time during first week of Ramadan to wait for test results, inshallah these days I will try to achieve most of my targets.

Because of busy office schedule, I need a systematic effort to make best use of my time resources friends and relatives to revive the religious sprit. As we usually we at the last few days of Ramadan for not making best use of it, lets plan every hour of it and may Allah help us.

I pray Allah SWT to accept my efforts and bless me with strength and guidance to achieve them. Accept and every small effort and grant multiples in ajar and save me from Ria and Shaitan’s Makar. Ameen.

Targets:
  1. Month of Quraan, will complete it once atleast.
  2. Memorize last Juz for 10 surahs
  3. Rememorize the parts of Quraan that I memorized long back
  4. All 5 paryers on time with all Sunnah and Nawafil
  5. Try to pray maximum traveeh at Seoul central mosque (make a plan with friends)
  6. Inshallah will not miss a Tahajud.
  7. Read about companions of Prophet SWT, His life (read to all people two years back) in masjid after fajr. And also read Ahadith. Learn about Islam more.
  8. Email distribution of prophet sayings under the name called A Hadith A Day (AHAD) at least till I go home (India).
  9. Weekly evaluation of targets achieved, will share with some relatives and friend.
  10. Will try to motivate youngers and friends and also get inspiration from them. Want to make it a month of competition for good deeds, Inshallah.
  11. Charity will be among main targets to achieve more ajar inshallah, will find best ways to spend in way of Allah.
  12. Search for Lialatul Qadr will be of atmost importance inshallah.
  13. No music (Though I rarely listen to it), No movies ( I never watched a complete movie in years) and no to any stuff that leads to unlawful intension or anger of Allah SWT.
  14. Try my best to follow all taraveeh from Haram inshallah.
  15. Try to be best Muslim, give time to mom everyday (wont take much time, I know she is busy), to brothers and sisters to motivate them from Ramadan and it activities.
  16. Invite friend for Iftaars at home some times.
  17. Ask loootttsss off Duaa. (May be every free time), Beg, beg and keep begging to Allah SWT.
Plan:

2.30 AM: wake up
3:00 AM: Pray Tahajud
3.15 AM: Eat Eat and Eat a lot of Sahar
4.00 AM: Listen some quraan from www.haramainrecordings.com/
4.30 AM: Fajr & Quraan
5:00 AM: Enjoy second round of sleep
7:00 AM: get ready and go to office
12:00: Noon: When everyone goes for lunch pray Zohr and take nap.
5:00 PM : Go back home
5.30 PM: pray Asar read a some book or memorize Quraan or take a nap
6.30 PM: Make Iftar, dinner and next day Sahar.
7.30 PM: Iftaar and Maghrib
8.00 PM: talk to mom and read Quraan, memories, Read some book or talk to a friend.
9.30 PM: get ready for Isha and Traveeh. Inshallah we will do this collectively.
11.00 PM: Gooooo toooo beeedddd

Weekend Plan:
This you need to guess ;)

We can just plan and try our best to execute it, and Allah plans better than us. Let me pray to Allah SWT for making things really easy and make them useful on Day of Judgment. Accept every smallest good deed we do and bless us with Aajr here and hereafter, Ameen.

No comments: