Thursday, June 24, 2010

Is future predictable??

Thats a nice question to be answered. The simple answer is NO, but I think can be made. Next question is how can I make it? The answer lies in few para below.

I think we need to know what is actually future and what do you want. Until I m not clear about it I can not make it. Wow I know what i want to be, like yet another common boy in college I want to a billionaire in future, but on the same time I wantot leave something behind that greatly useful when i not in this world.

Amazing, good now I m ready to build a future. But I realized one thing as I m growing older the zeal to make more and more money is loosing. I want to make good living and leave a work that touch every Indian Engineering once in life time is becoming more of a future.

Now the work I want to do in future is almost clear. Need to make a plan to achieve it in a reasonably short time and make more realistic deadlines. Inspire 'n' Ignite is successful start, Inshallah, I will grow faster than ever and inspire over a million readers every month within a year time.

I m getting more serious for MBA and a book launch and a new venture in Animations. Soccer has becoming more of a sport for future and may want to see someone in our next generation take it as a passion.

What if I can not do it? Even if I can not it I will be happy. I tried something and gave my best efforts to what I wanted and lived for my future and dream. For me trying honestly is more important than the final results, because I believe results lay in Gods hands and he is the one who grant us the best, which we dont know. Whatever comes is the best :)

No comments: